Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cheerios: Now For Emasculating Cunts

The box says your a fat, insecure pig. You're a ridiculous bitch and I would consider divorcing you if I could hear myself think over the sound of the eggshells breaking under my feet.

Shut your mouth Steve and make some wall-pizza before your life finds a way to get shittier.

How about you quit back-pedaling, Steve, and polish your knuckles with her fucking molars like a normal man. Slap that Y-chromosome across her face and show that piggie who's boss.

Wipe that smirk off before I wipe it off your pale face for you with the back of my fucking hand.

The box says "you have no spine, Steve." Shut your mouth. I'm hung-over, my poop is black and I fucking hate Cheerios now.

GIRL POWR!!! LOLZ!!!

Sorry for being so salty on a sunday morning. Time for church! Praise Jeebus!

No comments:

Post a Comment